Monday, August 29, 2016

Love You Sister | August 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone! 

Today I am sharing my design team layout for Hip Kit Club and its my first layout using the August 2016 Main and Add-On Kits! Like lots of the other designers, I struggled to know where to start this month! 
There is SOOOO much product in these kits so it can make it difficult to find a starting point but I absolutely LOVE that rainbow paper from the Cute Girl collection by Crate Paper, Inc.​ so I decided to cut a few of the awesome cut files using that paper...I love how the colours look across the title and around my page. 
I arranged everything how I liked them and then added lots of the embellishments in between.
I used the fabulous Pink Paislee​ Take Me Away wood pieces, the rubber shapes, some of the Hip Kit Club Exclusives, My Mind's Eye​ enamel dots and loads more!
Some more detail shots...


I love how this layout turned out! 
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails