Saturday, September 24, 2016

Addicted Gamer | Just Nick Studio/Stuck?! Sketches Team Up

Hi everyone!
 Today I am excited to be sharing my design team layout for the team up between Just Nick Studio and Stuck?! Sketches.....my layout of course features Nicole's awesome cut files and you can see my interpretation of the fabulous sketch that Laura designed from Stuck?! Sketches!
Here are the awesome Just Nick cut files I used for my layout...the Gamer cut files...perfect for my son who LOVES to play his Playstation!
I used up some of my Simple Stories 'So Rad' collection from my stash...it goes perfectly with these cut files...I resized them a little bit to work with them into my layout....I made the headphones a bit bigger, the controller a bit smaller and the Gamer title slightly bigger too! 
Here is Laura's awesome sketch she designed! Make sure you check out the Stuck Sketches?! blog for all the inspiration using this same sketch!
Some detail photos showing how the Just Nick cut files compliment the sketch and the So Rad collection.... 
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope you were inspired to try out the sketch using some of the amazing Just Nick cut files in store now!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails