Friday, October 14, 2016

Cozy Comfy Together | Just Nick Studio and Pretty Little Studio Team Up

Hi everyone!
 Today I am sharing my design team layout for Just Nick Studio and the team up between us and Pretty Little Studio!
I was lucky enough to get some of Ashley Horton's new Fall collection called 'Oakley Avenue' and have used this collection on my layout!
 
I adore this photo of my parents and my siblings and myself! It was taken on my sister's 30th birthday a few years ago!
I used the Totally Tubular background for my layout today...I cut it from white cardstock and machine stitched around all the circles for added texture...
You can watch my process video below to see how I put my layout together...
The Oakley Avenue collection went perfectly with the colours in my photo...this collection is perfect for Fall, Family, Gratitude themed pages and cards too!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out the Just Nick store as there are loads of new designs plus all your favourite designs are there too!
Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails