Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas Gift Boxes and Cards | November 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I am very excited to share 2 projects with you using the gorgeous Hip Kit Club November 2016 Main and Add-On Kits as well as the amazing December Documented kit!. We are celebrating Gift Giving for the first 12 Days of December and us designers have created either a home decor piece, cards, ornaments or gift ideas for our projects this week! 
hkc-gift-boxes
For my first project I wanted to create some small gift boxes. I chose some of the gorgeous papers and cardstock included in the November 2016 Main and December Documented 2016 kit  and found some templates I liked on Google and set about getting my boxes made. My Silhouette Cameo did the cutting for me, all I needed to do was just score and fold on the folded parts. I cut one of the tags from our Day 1 freebie cut files from pink cardstock and added it to my taller bag and added a few small embellishments to jazz up the tree.hkc-gift-box-2
For my smaller box, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the box template and I was able to set my Cameo to the perforate function, so it wouldn't cut the lines that needed to be only folded....it saved me heaps of time! I added a few of the snowflake ephemera pieces to decorate my completed box and an exclusive phrase sticker and some bakers twine to finish it off!hkc-gift-box
I also created 2 Christmas cards that I will be giving to some special family members. I used the December 2016 Documented kit, the November 2016 Main and the November 2016 Embellishment kit for these cards as well as some of the freebie 3 x 4 cut files available on the Hip Kit Club website!hkc-christmas-cards
The 3 x 4 cut files make creating cards simple when you can use the gorgeous coloured cardstock included in the November 2016 Cardstock Add-On kit and some beautiful paper from the November 2016 Paper kit and embellish them using the Add-On kits! hkc-christmas-card-2
I used lots of the AMAZING Hip Kit Club exclusive papers, project life cards and embellishments designed by Kim Watson and Kimberly Hutchison on my cards.....the colours are just beautiful and fresh!  hkc-christmas-card
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you are inspired to create some gift giving projects with the Hip Kit Club November 2016 Hip Kits!!
Make sure to log on to the website at www.hipkitclub.net so you can download the free cut files each and every month to use on your projects!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x
tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails