Saturday, December 17, 2016

Holly and Jolly | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
I have a new design team layout to share for Just Nick Studio today that will get you into the Christmas spirit if you aren't already!!
I was lucky enough to get a few bits and pieces from the Mistletoe Kisses collection by Simple Stories recently and this is my 5th layout using it! I have sons so therefore the colours aren't what I would normally use but I have found this collection super easy to use! 
As soon as I saw this super cute photo of my nephew wearing that massively cute sweater, I knew what I wanted to do straight away with this layout! Don't you love it when that happens?!
I decided to cut the Reindeer cut file from white cardstock right in the centre so that I could then add a backing patterned paper behind it. 
I added lots of different pieces from the Mistletoe Kisses collection to embellish my layout including the chipboard stickers, 4x6 stickers, ephemera and wood veneer!
I find inspiration for my layouts all over the place but one of my favourite places to find inspiration is on clothes. I just adore that reindeer on the sweater so I just had to showcase a reindeer somehow! 
Some of the elements included in the Mistletoe Kisses collection are very cutesy which is brilliant for me having 2 young sons! 
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New year! Make sure to join us again in the New Year for more inspiration using the awesome cut files at Just Nick Studio!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails