Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Sunrise | Endless Summer | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
 Today I have a new design team scrapbook layout to share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the gorgeous brand new Endless Summer collection!
I took this gorgeous photo of a sunrise one morning while we were camping near the beach at Easter time earlier this year. I used the panoramic mode on my phone to take the photo and loved the result! 
sunrise 
I absolutely LOVE the blue cloud paper from the Endless Summer collection! I was going to use the full sheet as my background for this layout but there was a little bit too much blue in my photo to have a blue background as well. Instead I fussy cut lots of the clouds and layered them behind and around the top and sides of my photo. 
sunrise-detail
I embellished my layout using lots of the embellishments that refer to the sun in some way since my layout is about the Sunrise! I used the puffy stickers, wood veneer, wood beads, flair buttons, stickers, ephemera and enamel shapes all from the Endless Summer collection!
sunrise-detail-2
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you in some small way to use your yummy Cocoa Vanilla goodies! 
Merry Christmas to you and your family and blessings to you all for a safe, happy and healthy new year!
Happy creating!
Lots of love,
Tarrah X 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails