Friday, January 6, 2017

Naughty or Nice | Just Nick Studio

Hi there friends!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I am guessing you may have lots of photos to scrapbook from Christmas so today I have some inspiration for you using one of the Christmas title cut files in the Just Nick Studio store called Naughty or Nice!
I used the super cute Mistletoe Kisses collection from Simple Stories together with the Naughty or Nice cut file! I love the cute elements included in this collection!
Below is the image of the cut file I used!
As there was lots of green going in on this layout I decided to cut the title from red cardstock...I feel it helps to balance out some of the colours. 
Just before Christmas, my boys and I went to a Christmas party at a good friends house. She had an awesome photo booth set up, my boys loved playing in there, so I just had to snap a few pics of course!
I hope you will get some time to create over the Christmas break? Why not check out all the cut files available in the Just Nick store? They really do help to enhance your projects!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails