Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Thankful For You | December 2016 Main and Add-On kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi there friends! 

 Today I am sharing a new design team scrapbook layout for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous December 2016 Main and Add-On kits

For this week, I was inspired by the pink couch/sofa ephemera piece from the Pink Paislee Take Me Away ephemera pack! I wanted to make my photo look as though we were all sitting on the couch! This then made me want to pull out all the hot pink items from the December 2016 Main and Add-On kits

I cut the pretty wildflower cut files designed by Bea Valint from white cardstock and layered them underneath to break a little of the pink background. I love how it softens the layout a little bit. I used some of the My Minds Eye pretty gold mirror acrylic stickers to embellish...I love the little bit of sparkle they bring to the layout. 

Some small splats of white mist finish off my layout...be sure to check out my process video to see how this layout came together! 



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out the Hip Kit Club website for all the yummy kits on offer!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails