Sunday, March 26, 2017

Go Explore | Pretty Little Studio Guest Designer

Hi everyone!

Today I am back to share another layout created for my guest design spot at Pretty Little Studio!

The Let's Go Travel collection is one of my favourites...I started off by cutting a globe cut file from white cardstock, machine stitched it, backed it with one of the stripey papers and then placed it back inside the cardstock where it was cut out.

This photo of my eldest son holding a globe was perfect for this layout...I changed it to black and white as the original colours in the photo didn't quite go with the colours in the collection...once I changed it, this layout came together really easily! 

Pretty Little Studio collections have the most gorgeous pieces to add little details...I found some perfect pieces to add touches to this layout..

I always love word stickers or phrases and the ones in the Let's Go Travel collection were brilliant to add to this layout.... 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Make sure to check out the Pretty Little Studio store for some amazing products that you will have to have!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails