Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hello Paris | February 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the amazing February 2017 Main and Add-On kits!
I have been blessed once with a trip to Paris a couple of years ago and I am super duper lucky to be going again in 7 weeks time! As soon as I saw that gorgeous Amour paper by Dear Lizzy I just knew that  I had to pull out a Paris photo!
I started out by cutting the geometric heart cut file from one of the pink patterned papers included in the February 2017 Main kit and backed it with that gorgeous Amour paper and then machine stitched around the outside. I used some foam tape to pop it up from the mint coloured background paper.
While creating this layout I was pulling out bits and pieces to embellish it with...I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the date on the globe sticker with the number 24 and then May and Wed really small.......THIS IS THE EXACT DAY WE ARE GOING TO PARIS!! We are getting the Eurostar across from England on this date! Can you believe that?! That sticker was made just for me and this layout!!
I love all the embellishments that refer to travel included in the February 2017 Hip Kits...they are just perfect for this layout! I also added one of those gorgeous fringed butterflies and a gold puffy heart by Maggie Holmes from the Chasing Dreams collection.
I absolutely love how this layout turned out and I hope I have inspired you to create some projects using some of your Hip Kits!?
Happy creating...see you next week!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails