Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Yum | July 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I back with you to share a design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the July 2017 Main and Add-On kits!

This is my first layout using the gorgeous July 2017 Hip Kits...the first thing that jumped out at me was this amazing exclusive paper designed by fellow HKC designer Irit Landgraf! Isn't it beautiful? 

This month, we have some gorgeous cut files also designed by fellow designers, they co-ordinate with some of the products on the July 2017 Hip Kits perfectly!

I decided to cut a few of the icecream borders using a couple of different coloured cardstocks so that I could have different coloured 'flavours'!! There are lots of ice-cream/gelato related elements in the July 2017 Hip Kits and these are what inspired this layout!

Those pink splotches printed on the paper reminded me of when ice-cream is melting so I decided to add some of the Amy Tangerine colourful clear stickers to enhance them even more!  

I have made a pact with myself to try to include a lot more journaling on my pages than I used too. I am not a fan of my handwriting and so typing it and cutting it into strips is the way to go for me! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you in some way to create projects using the July 2017 Hip Kits!

Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails