Wednesday, December 13, 2017

2017 December Daily Cover and Title Page | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

 Today I am back with you to share the beginning of my 2017 December Daily album!

The front cover of my album I wanted to keep fairly minimal. I added a strip of the exclusive washi tape, a phrase sticker, an ephemera piece, the gold puffy number stickers, puffy star stickers and an exclusive wood veneer shape. 

I chose the red 6 x 8 album this year and I have used a mixture of the Hip Kit Club 2017 December Documented Kit, the November 2017 Main, Embellishment and the Project Life Kits too.

I started off my album by creating a title page....I decided to adhere one of the cute paper bags from the Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa collection to plain white cardstock...I then embellished the top of the paper bag using a piece of one of the washi tape strips, a Project Life card, a chipboard sticker and a cute wooden button.

I also could not resist adding some of those gorgeous tassels also from the Snow and Cocoa collection to the inside rings. The tassels came in the November 2017 Embellishment kit.

I hope I have inspired you to start your December Documenting if you haven't already?!

Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails