Saturday, December 16, 2017

2017 December Daily Day 1 and 2 | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!!

Today I am sharing some Day 1 and Day 2 spreads in my 2017 December Daily album with you!

As I am mostly using the AMAZING 2017 December Documented kit for my December Daily this year, I have focused on using some of the gorgeous exclusive papers and journal cards from that kit! Above is my Day 1 spread!

I love that I could cut up all those gorgeous exclusive papers and use them in the 2' x 2' pocket pages for Day 2! 

I used bits and pieces to embellish from the November 2017 Hip Kits keeping it minimal to keep the focus on the gorgeous papers!

A close up of my journaling of what our Elf on the Shelf has been up to!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails