Saturday, March 10, 2018

You Have My Heart | More Than Words | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am excited to share a new layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the gorgeous 'More Than Words' collection!

I chose to pull out some of the more masculine colours for this layout including the blues, greys and black colours. My title is You Have My Heart, the chipboard 'You' and 'Heart' are from the brand new 'More Than Words' collection and the 'have my' are the little letter stickers from the Hello Lovely collection!

I cut some die cut hearts of all different sizes on my Silhouette Cameo using the 6 x 6 paper pad.....I then machine stitched through the centre of all the hearts to add some texture!

I used the gorgeous stamp set from the More Than Words collection too....the cluster of hearts stamp is my favourite and I love how it looks right beside my photo! I also added some of the ephemera pieces, chipboard pieces, stickers and a flair button from the gorgeous More Than Words collection to complete my layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by
today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails